Former South Sydney Coach Ken Shine sits down to talk about the life and times of a First Grade Coach in the 1990s.
Stream the New Podcast Episode 163 below:
Subscribe to the show on iTunes
Download the mp3 version
Ken joins Robb Cox and Warrick Nicolson to take a trip down Rugby League's memory lane through the 1990s...
- We traverse Shine's 4 year tenure at Souths that encompassed unprecedented upheaval in the game with the arrival of Super League.
- We talk about how close Parra came to getting a Johns brother and the true genius behind their development.
- Explore the process of player recruitment during Super League era.
- The impact (or lack thereof) of a club board in the 1990s
- And Ken reveals what it is like to work for Alan Jones.